Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Abnormal attachments

So we all have attachments of sorts. I know Rachel personally knows of my habit of attaching emotion to clothing. Examples include a green and blue plaid shirt Rachel and I have worn since highschool, my red doc martins i wore for a record 8 years, and an affinity for retro western print shirts. I love these things and could never give them up.
Attachments are normal, i did not say healthy. just normal
But these marketing girls, i dont know. Friend or Foe?
I go into advertising every Tue/Thurs. at 7:55 am. I get there last week, and precede to sit down. I hear "can i sit there?" from behind me. apparently this young lady HAD to sit next to her friend. Ok fine, we were doing group stuff, attachments exist, and I said "Honey you can sit anywhere you want". Again today i sit down next to, unknowlingly, to the same girl. Her friend comes in and instead of sitting in front of her so they can talk....asks her friend to move and sit in the next row.
I am really beginning to think I smell. It could be the fact that on Tuesdays and Thursdays I wear boots, old jeans, and sweatshirts because I go to the barn for riding. Funny how on Mondays and Wednesdays when I wear my seven jeans, and do my hair, and wear suede jackets people react somewhat differently. People at Eller clearly have an attachment to clothing as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home