Sunday, May 01, 2005

Finally

Finally, I have posted just some of my pictures from our March trip to Canyon de Chelly, Moab Utah, and Monument Valley.
For more info about Moab, go to see www.sorrelriver.com which is where we stayed
We rode nearly everyday.....my favorite horse was Mello Yellow, and another one named Oshkinini -neither are in the pictures.
The Canyon and Valley are on Navajo Reservations.
Please go all the way back to the first May 1st posting to make sure you see all of the pictures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

H'm'm, I've never done this before, so I hope I'm posting correctly. You can tell I'm not part of the blog generation!
Your pictures of your trip are gorgeous! You certainly captured the beautiful scenery of the western United States! It sounds like it was a great trip, and when Ed sees them he will probably start looking at places we can visit in the west. Thanks for posting them.
Anne (your technologically-a- neophyte aunt)

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA! Kate, those are beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful pictures! Lovely!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Niles McNeil said...

I was there, or near there anyway when, I think when I was a kid, ages ago. Nice pics!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home