Friday, June 03, 2005

Brodeur

So I finished my first week at Brodeur. Everything is good except myself anf the new Account Coord. are still training...so right now its meeting after meeting...followed by wait, .......a conference call meeting. Its kind of cool talking to people in Hong Kong and things...plus i get to twork on the Avnet account, which if you didn't know is North America's number one electronics distributor. And John Avnet, the big time hollywood producer, comes to some of our events.
All is good except i dont get the weekend off, Im working at Zuva,..so the next day off is Friday the 10th. After that no more off days untill the 24th. I am also working wednesday evenings ae Zuva. Things are so busy I can barely empty yesterdays coffee b/f i make amanda some more.
But so far I must be ok b/c im still working in 60 mins of exercise a day, and none of the plants are dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home