Monday, May 02, 2005

Soon!

I got such nice comments via email about the pictures! So nice of everyone.
But the really exciting thing is that i graduate in less than 2 weeks. Thats right, two weeks from today, i MIGHT be beginning a new job. Even if it is just mucking stalls. Although Brodeur is supposed to get back to me early this week.
FYI, for those of you who don't know, my friend Amanda from Louisiana- is moving here just before I graduate, and living w/me in the Scottsdale/Carefree house for the summer.
Marc's parents are also coming into town for the big graduation party. Its all a bit overwhelming, not to mention that fact i am moving out of my apt on graduation day. However, lets just hope i don't fall off of my new tangerine calvin klein shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Hi. I just hopped over here via the 'next blog' link. Lovely blog! Glad I stopped by! =) ~Otto

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home